Voila! Priming the cabinets was like working magic on this space -- transforming the kitchen from a dated place to a dreamy and photographable space. It was such a big project but I remained motivated, in spite of my over-worked muscles, to finish it promptly because I was so sick of living in clutter and I wanted to have the dishes put back in place quickly and the build-up of dirty dishes cleaned and drying on the counter again. In moments of waiting for a coat to dry I turned my attention to pretty little details in my bedroom. It was about time!
December 27, 2014 I moved into Little House TWO and began cleaning, painting, and decorating it. Exactly two years later my husband, of just less than a year, and I -- seven months pregnant, and our Great Pyrenees dog, Barley James, moved into Little House THREE. When we moved out of the second Little House we sold most of our furniture and purged out a lot of other belongings. What we had left -- with the latest addition of a few practical pieces of furniture and some things for Baby O -- is what we unpacked into the third Little House. The apartment you see is as we found it except for three small improvements: hanging a towel hook near the sink in the bathroom, as well as the pot and the knife rack in the kitchen. A small apartment that isn't much to look at and our minimal belongings have come together to make a very cozy home -- just in time for us to become a three-some. KITCHEN / ENTRY [Pier 1 jars] [Target chalkboard] BATHROOM [Targe...










Comments
Post a Comment